- 2.16 For the material to follow, please read Genesis chapter 1
- 2.23 What are the three great institutions set up by God?
- 3.2 No assignment
- 3.9 Read Genesis chapter 3 and Judges chapter 7 and answer this question: What is the unique relationship between Eve and Achan?
- 3.16 Read Genesis 3:1-6 and Romans 5:12 and answer this question. In the garden, Eve sinned first chronologically, but Adam is declared guilty, theologically. Why?
- 4.6 An anthropomorphism is when God manifests Himself to us in human form, attributes or characteristics. Give three verses that use anthropomorphic language.
- 4.27 A ‘type’ in scripture is a person, figure or event in the Old Testament that foreshadows or represents another in the New Testament. Ex: Enoch, in the O.T. is a type the Church in the N.T., because like Enoch was taken away by God before the judgment of the Flood, so the Church will be raptured out of the world before the Great Tribulation. How is Noah a type of Israel during the Tribulation?
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION 3.16.17 (THE FALL OF MAN)